– 要怎麼走出隧道呢？ 在疫情流行期間，讓我們從家庭的日常生活中開始。
Pope Francis says in today’s homily: The disciples were fishermen. Jesus called them while they were at work.
– Do we remember when and under what condition Jesus called us?
We Christians too, in our life’s journey are in this state of walking, of progressing in familiarity with the Lord.
– Be not afraid, the Lord be with you.
But a familiarity without community, a familiarity without Bread, a familiarity without the Church, without the people, without the Sacraments is dangerous. It could become a gnostic (*) familiarity, a familiarity only for myself, detached from the people of God.
Be careful not to virtualize the Church, to virtualize the Sacraments, to virtualize the People of God. It’s true that at this moment we must have this familiarity with the Lord in this way, but we must come out of the tunnel, not stay there.
– How so? Let’s start our familiarity with the Lord in our family and in our daily life during this pandemic.
– I, am the one in most need to practice it seriously.
(*): Simply put, people who think they can be saved with their own intelligence.